"Filled with creative strategies that work in today's market. A must-read for the real estate investor!"
-Albert Lowry, PhD, New York Times bestselling author of
How You Can Become Financially Independent by Investing in Real Estate
A few years ago, even reckless real estate investors could still make money because the market was booming. But many markets have softened, and making a profit isn't as simple as it used to be. However-with the right strategy and long-term thinking-there is still plenty of money to be made in real estate.
If you're willing to look outside your local market, you'll discover emerging markets that are booming. And there are also smart investing strategies that work especially well in slowing markets. You can do it! You just need the new rules and wise tactics you'll find in this practical, profitable guide:
* Invest in up-and-coming, high-growth emerging markets
* Learn the powerful strategy of market-timing
* Use lease options to get more for your money
* Learn creative strategies to engineer hands-off investments
* Find foreclosures and other hidden bargains
* Invest in bargain-rate new construction projects
There are great deals hiding in every real estate market, and this book makes finding those values easy. Whether you want to locate the next up-and-coming growth markets, or find creative ways to finance your investments, Making Hard Cash in a Soft Real Estate Market is a savvy guide to investing for anyone who wants to play it safe and profitably.